Скачать моды на майнкрафт 1.10 treecapitator.
- 1 Скачать моды на майнкрафт 1.10 treecapitator.
- 1.1 Treecapitator Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10
- 1.2 TreeCapitator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
- 1.3 Showcase:
- 1.4 Installation:
- 1.5 TreeCapitator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
- 1.6 TreeCapitator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Speed Up The Removal of Trees)
- 1.7 Features:
- 1.8 Some notes on how it works:
- 1.9 Screenshots:
Treecapitator Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10
The Treecapitator mod makes harvesting trees much less of a hassle, and much faster besides. Similar to the way trees fall in the indie game Terraria, once this mod is installed, breaking a single log will bring a whole tree down вЂ“ leaves and all. This makes leveling forests and clearing land with an axe alone finally more efficient than using a flint and steel to burn everything down. Unlike that latter method, youвЂ™ll get all the wood, apples, saplings and other goods which normally come from chopping down trees rather than burning them as well. There is no bad point about this mod.
However, the Treecapitator mod does require some special software to run properly. Not only will players need MCPatcher, Forge or another mod loading software to ensure things are working properly, but they will also need bspkrsCore to prevent Minecraft from simply crashing out upon starting with the tree chopping mod installed. ItвЂ™s nothing major, just a little package with a few lines of code to help this and a few other mods from the same author work without a hitch. If bringing down massive spruce and jungle trees in a couple seconds rather than a couple minutes appeals to you, you will want this mod.
Treecapitator Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Fixed Dark Oak vanilla treedef.
- Fixed tooltip messages.
- Removed dropbox URLs.
- Removed Multi-Mine code.
- Fixed various NPE crashes.
- Fixed maxHorLeafBreakDist.
Download Links forВ Treecapitator Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 – RequestВ bspkrsCore and Forge API
Credit:В bspkrs –В Original Thread on Minecraft Forum
TreeCapitator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
TreeCapitator Mod is a very interesting addition to the game because it allows you to fully immerse yourself into the woodcutting practice. Simply put, it allows you to just select the way you cut down a tree. Instead of making you cut the tree in a normal way, something that can take many minutes if you use the normal tree cutting patterns, the mod allows you to perform an axe cut.
What the axe cut does is that it allows you to cut down the tree faster, which means a lot better results and just an astounding experience at all times. The best thing about the mod also comes from the fact that you can easily modify what is seen as a tree within the game. Yes, it actually has a config file that allows you to meddle with what is actually considered a tree, the amount of wood that a tree will provide when cut, and within the TreeCapitator Mod you can even modify the number of leaves as well.
Aside from this, the mod also includes a forge version that will enable you to break any log out of the box, which is really cool, and at the same time you also have a configuration method that enables you to sneak when you chop in order to break the logs as you normally do. Not only that, but you will also get a configurable list of tool IDs in this mod, which definitely makes the whole experience very interesting and immersive to say the least.
Within the mod you can even find smart tree detection, an item damage configurator, and at the same time you can easily choose to increase the item damage per block broken, which is really cool to say the least.
In addition to that, you can also disable drops in the creative mode when you play Minecraft, and the TreeCapitator Mod even provides you with a clever way to disable the tool requirement, something that is really cool and exciting to say the least.
There is a conflict with Magic Launcher that makes it think there is a duplicate mod. Disable TreeCapitator in Magic Launcher and drop the mod in the coremods folder.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install BspkrsCore.(You will be ignored if you post about MC crashing because you didn’t install bspkrsCore.)
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
TreeCapitator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.5.1
For minecraft 1.5
For minecraft 1.4.7
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2
TreeCapitator Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Speed Up The Removal of Trees)
Dec 01, 2018 67,622 views Minecraft Mods
TreeCapitator Mod 1.12/1.11.2 allows players to use axes to cut down all wood touching the wood block you cut down. This significantly speed up the removal of trees in the game. So, the next time you see one of those twenty block high monstrosities, you won’t think of how much work it’ll be, you’ll think of how much wood you’ll get.
You can also mess around with the config file to change things like what’s considered a tree, how many leaves the trees need to be considered a tree, what an ax is, and whether or not you need an ax.
So, with mods that add axes into minecraft like IndustrialCraft2, or mods that add in trees like Forestry, you can make sure that you’ll be able to use all of your ax items, and cut down all of your trees.
- Can break any properly coded log out of the box (see .minecraft/config/TreeCapitator.cfg for details)
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (defaults to enabled)
- Optional increasing item damage per block broken (off by default)
- Smart tree-detection (configurable)
- Option to destroy leaves (enabled by default)
- Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Disable drops in creative
- Disable tool requirement
- Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
Some notes on how it works:
- Trees are determined by looking at the number of leaf blocks that neighbor the top block of a vertical column of logs.
- If the top block has 3 or more neighboring leaf blocks the code considers that column of logs to be a tree.
- If the top block does not have 3 neighboring leaf blocks the code will default to normal block breaking.
- Axes and Shears that have the Unbreaking enchantment will work the way they are supposed to.
- Damage is applied to the item as each block is broken in the chain.
- The allowMoreBlocksThanDamage setting should be self-explanitory, but basically it means that if it is set to false and your item breaks in the middle of chopping down a tree, the remaining blocks will not be broken.
- The code will not search for other axes in your hotbar to apply damage to if your current axe breaks.
- If you have multiple “shear-type” items in your hotbar, the code will always apply damage to the left-most item.
- Shearing vines doesn’t get every vine It seems to favor vines hanging on the Western face of the tree.
- The destroyLeaves setting MUST be set to true in order for shearLeaves or shearVines to work.
- The shearLeaves and shearVines settings can be enabled independently of each other.
- Yes, sometimes a few leaf blocks are left behind after chopping a tree, but they will decay normally.
Beside TreeCapitator Mod, you can use Tree Chopper Mod to speed up the removal of trees in the game and save your time.